Welcome to Aysgarth B&B in Dorset's Blackmore Vale
Mary & Rod welcome you to Aysgarth, offering quality en-suite bed and breakfast in the village of East Stour, near Gillingham in North Dorset.
Aysgarth enjoys a quiet location convenient for Gillingham, Shaftesbury and the rest of the Blackmore Vale. We welcome both tourists and business travellers and offer a range of guest rooms and facilities to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We are sorry but we are unable to accept pets.
Stay at Aysgarth and enjoy ...
- A quiet and convenient location
- Comfortable modern en-suite rooms
- Free guest parking
- Digital TV with Freeview and DVD in every room
- Free wireless internet access
- Attractive gardens with unspoilt country views
- Full English Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
- Much of our food for breakfast is sourced in the village - e.g. homemade sausages from The Udder Farm Shop; Free Range Eggs from hens owned by a family member and all the preserves are our own 'homemade' !