Welcome to Aysgarth B&B in Dorset's Blackmore Vale
Mary & Rod welcome you to Aysgarth, offering quality en-suite bed and breakfast in the village of East Stour, near Gillingham in North Dorset.
Aysgarth enjoys a quiet location convenient for Gillingham, Shaftesbury and the rest of the Blackmore Vale. We welcome both tourists and business travellers and offer a range of guest rooms and facilities to ensure that your stay with us is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We are proud to have achieved a 4-star silver award with Enjoy England which is a reflection of the quality and service offered at Aysgarth.
We are sorry but we are unable to accept pets.
Stay at Aysgarth and enjoy ...
- A quiet and convenient location
- Comfortable modern en-suite rooms
- Free guest parking
- Digital TV with Freeview and DVD in every room
- Free wireless internet access
- Attractive gardens with unspoilt country views
- Full English Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
- Much of our food for breakfast is sourced in the village - e.g. homemade sausages from The Udder Farm Shop; Free Range Eggs from hens owned by a family member and all the preserves are our own 'homemade' !